Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.
Resilience & Wellbeing
This course covers:
- What is meant by Resilience & Well-being?
- Understand how their mind works;
- Control thoughts and recognise thought patterns
- How to manage. monitor and self-regulate stress levels
- How to recognize negative self-talk and the self-talk cycle
- Using Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques to control stress and anxiety
- How to utilise tools that build accountability, self-control, and resilience
Online Mental Fitness Course
This is a six-week interactive course with integrated app and group coaching.
- One-year access to an integrated app
- On-going coach & community support throughout the course
- 6 x weekly group coaching sessions
- 7 x weekly video sessions
- Audiobook: Positive Intelligence by Shirzad Chamine
Foundations for Life Part One
Jennie & Sue’s Foundations for Life online course available to purchases from 21st January 2021 This course has been developed and designed with the idea that everyone is unique therefore our self-discovery and self-development will also be unique and different for everyone. It takes a holistic view and an in-depth look at, Getting to Know Your Mind, Body, Breathe and Energy and how each plays an important role on the journey of self-discovery and development. This course helps the individual to understand the importance of building your own unique Self-Care plan and…