“Speakers who talk about what life has taught them never fail to keep the attention of their listeners”.
Like you, Jennie Cruise lives a full and busy life. Her own story of near fatal burnout inspired her practical and relatable work on Resilience and Wellbeing. Her biggest lessons, self-care and boundaries are an integral part of all her work, and she brings a refreshing perspective to this topic.
Although self-care is a reasonably popular topic, Jennie brings a relatable, practical, and accessible edge to it. Her talks are based on scientifically proven research and clinically proven tools.
With over twenty years’ experience working in some of the demanding business environments of Adult education, Jennie is able to bring practical real world experience to her coaching, mentoring and speaking. It’s this fusion of first-hand experience, personal anecdotes and humour that enable her to connect so deeply with her audiences and create such inspiring and transformational talks.
Jennie has spoken at European and National events on a wide range of topics based on her skill and expertise as a Businesswoman and Transformation Partner.
- Evolution in Business: The key to staying current
- The Digital Revolution: Social Media for Business
- It’s okay to not be okay: embracing challenge
- Resilience & Wellbeing in the Workplace
- Positive Intelligence: The key to Mental Strength
- The Pursuit of Happiness: Positive Psychology
- Strategies for Emotional Regulation for Adolescents